Friday, December 18, 2009

blog 12

Well I know that I won’t have enough money to live on my own so I will probably be living with friends in a really cheap house or still be living with my parents. If they make me pay it would probably be like 15 dollars a week. And they would probably charge me for everything I use in the house, which will be so much more than 15 dollars a week. And I am not going to be getting a car so I will probably be using my mom’s because she doesn’t work and she doesn’t go anywhere all day and I will probably be paying for the gas I use. And I will probably need a really good job to pay for all of this. And I will probably be spending more money than I have so I know that I will need more than one job to pay off my expenses. I will probably end up paying them 960.00 a year, or maybe more than that, or hopefully less than that. I really don’t know how much it will be but I do know that it will be a lot. I know that my parents will not go easy on me. I know that they will make me pay for every little thing that I use in the house.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not so sure how realistic your numbers are - try to get a monthly budget down - $15 is not very realistic. What about the entry salary of your job (from Career Cruising)? Needs a photo of a house.

    ReplyDelete