Tuesday, November 24, 2009

blog 10

The first job I choose waitress. I found out that you don’t need a degree for it and I don’t need to go to school for it. And it only takes a couple weeks to get trained for it. It doesn’t cost because I don’t have to go to school to get the training. And when I get to do the job I will be taking orders and bringing the food like all the waitresses do at their job. I don’t think I will be making that much money when I start out at the job but I know I will be making more as I go on at the job I just got to work hard. I will probably be working all day every day but it won’t bother me I would like to work all day it would give me something to do because I am never doing anything during the day and I know that won’t change anytime soon.
The second job is a retail sales person. I don’t think you need a degree for that either other than a masters degree. It doesn’t take long to get the training done just 2-3 years. It doesn’t cost that much to me but to other people it costs a lot. The kind of work that I will be doing is selling things to people but I know I will have to work my way up to that. I won’t be payed a lot to start off but I know I will work my way to 30 dollars an hour eventually. I will probably not be working all day like the first job that I chose but I will probably be working half the day but that’s only if they need me to work on those days. I would hate working for half the day but I would eventually get used to it.

3 comments:

  1. sweet! a waitress, i want to have my first job as a waitress in the summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of being a waittrees too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would be good at retailing.. i thinkk .

    ReplyDelete