Friday, November 13, 2009

blog 9

1.
Bartender


2.
Dancer


3.
Parking Lot Attendant


4.
Choreographer / Dance Instructor


5.
Postal Clerk


6.
Waiter


7.
National Guard


8.
Model


9.
Retail Salesperson


10.
Image Consultant

The first job that I am interested in is a waitress. It seems like a good job and it pays well. Most of my friends that work, work as a waiter. They say that it pays well. And they say that the work hours are not that bad. And I would be ok if I work weekends or even long nights. And I can deal with all the rude customers. It’s not a big deal for me. And I already started practicing the skill for it because my parents make me do it anyway. But I don’t get payed for it. I was interested in being a waitress like all my life. My dad used to work in a restraunt. But he was a busboy so it was different than what I want to do.
The second job that I was interested in is retail sales person. I have watched my family members be a sales person and sell things since I was little. It interested me a little bit but I didn’t really care then because I was only like 6. But now I’m starting to care now.

4 comments: