Friday, October 30, 2009

blog 7

If I only had 24 hours to live I would spend it with friends and family and I would do all the things that I wanted to do but was too scared to do. And say goodbye to everyone even people I just met.
I would spend the whole day with my friends and family telling them all the things that I wanted to tell them but didn’t have enough guts to. And I would make things right between me and the kids that I hate and the kids who hate me. Like I would tell all my friends that I didn’t like what I really thought of them. I would tell the guy that I like what I really thought of him. And just talk about the fun times that I have had with my family. And spend the whole day with them having fun.
Also maybe for once when my family or friends talk I would actually listen to them instead of not caring and tuning them out. And I would take a better look at the things around me and take time to listen to everything. Because now I could care less but if I only had 24 hours to live I would defiantly pay a lot more attention to the things around me. And I think that I would enjoy food a whole lot more knowing that I probably never taste it ever again. I would enjoy all the flavors of whatever I eat. And make everything last so much longer than they normally do.
I would also go to all the places that I have never been before but always wanted to go to. Like I would go to all the restraunts that I have never had a chance to go to. And I would eat the things that I used to think was gross but has actually never tried. I would do all the things that I have never tried before like maybe go bungee jumping or sky diving. And do all the things that my cousins dared me to do but didn’t because I was too scared to. Things like that. And I would try my hardest to not think about how I was going to die. But I know that my family and friends would bring it up sometime so I guess that no matter what I do I would have to talk about it even if I don’t want to.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good general plan, but I would have liked the specific details, like what restaurants would you go to, what foods would you eat there, etc...

    ReplyDelete