Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The first day of school was so bad for me. I couldn’t find any of my classes but when I did find them I was like 10 minutes late. And I only have one friend on each of my classes. But the second that was so much better I was early for all my classes and I didn’t need a map to find them. And I started to talk to more people and started to make more friends. And my third day was just like my second day but a little bit better. Well it was way better except for the fact that I got the person that hates me the most in my third hour and his best friend sits right next to me. And he is so annoying. But I really like all my teachers. And I love that my two best friends are in my lunch but I hate that we have to sit on the benches because both the lunches are packed. But it’s ok. I love my sixth hour. It’s so fun. Even though I have none of my friends in there. But that’s ok for now.
But I hope that the rest of my year is as good as it is right now and I hope that we never get a lot of homework. And I hope that I don’t have to sit at this computer for the whole year because the person to my left is really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment