Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My favorite class is my foods class. It’s so fun in there. But I am the only freshman at my table. But I’m not the only freshman in the class there is like four other freshman in there. We have to take a lot of notes in there but I love taking notes. It is my sixth hour class which kind of stinks because I have to go through the whole day before I get there. And its right after gym so I am really tired by time that I get there. But the bad think is that I don’t really know anyone in that class. But I am making friends with the people at my table. The people are all really nice. But there is a guy’s table right next to ours and they are so annoying, they talk all hour and they never listen to what the teacher says to they do a lot of things wrong. But we haven’t cooked anything yet so we didn’t mess up a recipe yet. My teacher is really nice to. She is my favorite teacher. But she constantly has to yell at people. We have to do a lot of worksheets to. We watch a lot of movies to but most of them are boring so I don’t pay attention to them. I only watch the movie when we have to take notes. But that’s not very often. It’s the only elective that I have for this semester because I have gym to. I took foods last year to. It was so fun. But this year is so much different from last year. It’s a lot harder this year. But its only harder because like all the kids are older than me. But that’s probably the only class that I will pass with an a.

No comments:

Post a Comment