Friday, October 16, 2009

In ten years

I will probably be living in a house with friends. I know that I won’t be living with my parents anymore because the minute that I get out of high school I am defiantly moving out. I will probably be riding my bike or walking to places or having friends give me rides because I know that I will never ever get my license. I am a terrible driver and I know that I won’t ever get any better.
I either won’t be working or will be working at some slacker job because I hate working and I won’t go to college. I hate college because it’s just like high school and I am trying my hardest not to fail high school so if I do go to college I will probably fail out of it. I will probably be hanging out with friends in my spare time. It’s what I do now in my spare time. And I really don’t think that things will be that different in ten years from what they are now.
I will be either married or in a serious relationship. I know that I won’t have any kids yet. I will most likely be single because I hate how most guys treat their girlfriends so until I find someone who is loving and caring and will never cheat on me then I am going to stay single. I probably won’t be married.
I will probably move away from Livonia. Me and my friends always talk about getting a house in New York. But my first place will probably will be with my cousins and my sister. We always talk about moving in together. But in a couple of years I know that our minds will change.

1 comment: